Kissing (and my first HNT!)

There is nothing I like more than kissing, whether I'm fucking, making love, or just sitting around enjoying it for itself.

I am a hugely orally fixated person. I love oral sex, giving blow jobs and going down on women. Sometimes when I masturbate, I put my fingers or a dildo in my mouth because it feels really good to me to have something there. These things are great and I wouldn't want to do without them, but my favorite thing to do with my mouth and my time is kiss.

Kissing turns me on more than any other sexy activity. I cannot have sex without kissing; I won't be into it and I'll get frustrated and annoyed. Kissing is what makes me wet, and I could do it for hours before getting to anything else.

More importantly, it's what really makes me feel close to whoever I'm with. A kiss causes an instant release of happy bonding chemicals in my brain. It's like insta-bond. Even just a quick peck from a partner as we go about our day keeps me happy and prompts small swooning. I really just like the feeling of someone else's lips on my own.

I haven't had lots of good kissing in almost two weeks. (I know, I have a low tolerance for abstinence from anything.) I want some.


Kisses in bed, anyone?

7 comments:

Big Geek said...

I know what you mean about kissing. I once sat in a car, second date with my sweety, and we kissed for nearly three hours. I spent the next three weeks in and out of the chiropractor's office... but it was worth every bit of it. That was my first really GREAT kiss.

Big Geek said...

Oh and I nearly forgot... Nice HNT.

Myca said...

I couldn't agree more. Nothing turns me off faster than a lousy kisser, and nothing turns me on more quickly than a good one.

I'm also a big fan of the affectionate casual touch. For a lover to just pause and run a hand across my shoulder or arm as she walks past makes me feel aroused, safe and comfy, and loved.

---Myca

PS. Also: HNT?

Alyssa said...

Big Geek: Sounds like a lovely three hours. And thank you!

Myca: I like that, too. I don't necessarily like being fully entwined with someone in public (I hate walking with an arm over my shoulder; feels restrictive) but I like little affectionate touches a lot. Makes me feel like the person's acknowledging our relationship and honoring it, which is so nice. HNT is Half Nekkid Thursday, a blog (mostly sex blog) phenomenon. I'm surprised you've not heard of it!

Anonymous said...

You're doing HNT? Oh thank you thank you thank you!

Myca said...

Ahh, in that case, quite lovely!

---Myca

Alyssa said...

Haha, anon, I'm not sure I'll be doing it every week, but the outpouring of gratitude may flatter me into it. Thanks!

On living, loving, learning, and fucking with the materials I've got at hand.

Creative Commons License
This work by anewparadox.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.