Playing with My Camera

I'm super tired after fighting writer's block for days and finally finishing a fiction story for workshop today. I emailed it in sometime around 6am and am operating on very little sleep.

I'm the loopy kind of tired, though, so it's working out alright. In celebration of actually finishing the damn story, I decided to relax a little and played around with my camera. I figured I might as well share a couple of shots since I'm not writing a full blog entry.

Since I got my lip pierced, I have the urge to make this face:

every time I look in the mirror. And that's because I'm a badass.



On living, loving, learning, and fucking with the materials I've got at hand.

Creative Commons License
This work by anewparadox.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.