Super Bowl

Yeah, I actually watched the Super Bowl this year, and even cared a little bit about what was going on in the final quarter. Last year I went to a Super Bowl party and just played Asshole in the corner with a bunch of friends. This is a new development.

I was speculating with my friends that the game would be infinitely more entertaining if the players wore their pads and helmets and nothing else. I am proved entirely correct by this photo, via Bastard Life.



And this one:



Mmmmmm. Thank you Neal Boulton for once again providing wonderful masturbation material for men and women alike. I'm such a sucker for a nice ass, regardless of gender.

1 comments:

jennifer said...

I too loved the photos on BastardLife tonight. That ass... so yummy

On living, loving, learning, and fucking with the materials I've got at hand.

Creative Commons License
This work by anewparadox.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.