ADHD

I don't like the idea of mental disorders. I've mentioned this before. The concept of diagnosing of a brain that we know so VERY little about gives me the heebie jeebies.

That said, they tell me I have ADHD.

I have discovered that one of the things this "disorder" makes difficult is getting to appointments where I'm supposed to be prescribed medicine for said "disorder". (The meds help, sigh, they really do. And no, I don't take them all the time. And no, I don't sell them.)

But seriously.

Today I was a half hour late for my shrink-y appointment because I lost track of time and left too late. He wasn't there when I got there.

This is the SECOND time this has happened. I had an ADD-meds appointment at school a couple months ago. Forgot to go. Then I forgot to call and schedule another one.

I am a toooootal space case.

(Speaking of which, I have a couple of blog posts in the make, I swear. They shall be forthcoming. Sometime soon. I promise.)

0 comments:

On living, loving, learning, and fucking with the materials I've got at hand.

Creative Commons License
This work by anewparadox.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.