Oo, Dammit, I Missed Female Desire Week

But that doesn't mean I can't make a belated contribution.

I found the boys here (by exterface) through another blog, but I can't remember which one.









And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go masturbate.

Yeah.

P. S. I got the SG photos from their free tour, so I think they're pretty open source. IE I'm hoping I don't get in trouble for having them here. Ditto the exterface stuff. If anyone sees these and has a problem, just ask and I'll take them down. Click the pics to find more hotness on each site.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Nice pics! *Saves for later* he he


Elise.

http://vampyrenoir.blogspot.com/

Alyssa said...

Thank you thank you.

Always glad to be of service, especially when it happens to be from displaying my own desires. Lovely to share them!

On living, loving, learning, and fucking with the materials I've got at hand.

Creative Commons License
This work by anewparadox.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.