Insatiable

Sex is so funny.

The more of it I have, the more of it I want. I mean, I do want sex all the time, but I especially want it after I've had some.

I got to have good sex for a few hours today, and it was lovely. I was quite tired and satisfied afterwards...for about five minutes. And then I was ready to go again. My ex-whatever calls me his energizer bunny. It's not so far off.

I'm pretty sure that if I could always be having sex, with short breaks for cuddling, I'd be a happy person. Of course there are lots of other things I want to do, but in a purely physical way I'd almost always rather be having sex.

I guess that's what they make vibrators for. I should get some rechargeable batteries so I'm not contributing to global warming with my masturbation.

0 comments:

On living, loving, learning, and fucking with the materials I've got at hand.

Creative Commons License
This work by anewparadox.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.